Draw and flash! For easy finger communication in loud places, simple concept drawings, quick notes, grocery list, hangman, TODO tasks or simply to keep the kids busy.
It's so simple, a 5-year-old can use it. While it is simplistic in its form, it is still packed with features! Check this out: Full screen mode, Color picker, Duo pens, Flip n Shake, Gallery, import & export, Flash (set of drawings), Camera draw (draw while you walk), ABC, Color dropper etc...
Tips & Tricks
- Pens. Draw! has two pens. When you choose the current, a popup dialog comes up to change color and width.
- Volume buttons: Use the buttons as a switch pens short-cut
- Back button: If present, pressing this button will Undo a move. If not, a 'Exit' popup will show indicating the that next time it will exit the app. Draw! can remember up to 20 moves. [long press = Save]
- Background color is by default white. But you may change it into any color in Preferences
- Flip n Shake. Turn it on and be able to quickly clear the screen by flipping and shaking the phone.
- ABC. Make a word or sentence, press OK and draw a curved text.
- Need to free up space? In Settings->Applications, you can move the entire app to run from SD card. Alternatively, you can export pics to SD.
- Import. Got a pics you want to draw on? Try Import.
- Sets. There are 5 slots in the Gallery where you can save your drawings. Swipe up and down to switch slots.
- Flash. There is a way to flash all pics in the current set like an animation. Tap the screen to set the pace.